I was tagged by marimirl from marimirl’s books with the My Beautiful Lipstick award. Thank you again, this is my very first tag. *waves*
And these are the rules:
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
2. Say 7 random things about yourself that the readers don’t know yet
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other blogs you usually follow
4. Let the nominees know that they are nominated & include their blog-links
5. Link the person who nominated you
Well then let’s get to it. Here are seven things about me that you don’t know yet:
- I am on my way to becoming an interpreter. I speak German, English, and French pretty well (okay, German is my first language so I speak that one really well) and I know enough Spanish to have a conversation, and a tiny bit of Swedish. I also correct people’s grammar and spelling which makes me insanely popular with my friends.
- I have super long hair and usually wear it in an inverted French braid. It’s the little girl in me that wants to feel like a fairy tale princess. So I got Rapunzel’s hair and Belle’s (the Disney version) love for books. My boyfriend does not look like the Beast though, so no worries.
- I hate getting up early.
- Without coffee, I’m pretty much useless. Don’t even try talking to me, I’ll probably just stare blankly at you until you pour me some deep black espresso.
- I love thunderstorms and rain. If it’s warm outside, I’ll even take a stroll in the rain, if it’s not I’ll just watch happily from my window. Rain makes everything smell good.
- You may have guessed this one if you’ve read numbers 1 and 2. I know pretty much every Disney song by heart and most of them in several languages.
- I own a stuffed animal rat called Mr. Rochester.
Aaaaaand, my nominees are:
Literaturschaf (she rates books in sheep, how awesome is that?)
And because those are only German girls, here are the rules again in German:
So, hier sind die Regeln:
1. Verwende das Award Logo in deinem Post oder auf deinem Blog
2. Schreibe 7 wahllose Dinge über dich, die die Leser noch nicht wissen
3. Nominiere 5-10 andere blogs, denen du normalerweise folgst
4. Lass es die Nominierten wissen, dass sie nominiert wurden und poste ihre Links
5. Verlinke die Person, die dich nominiert hat